You’ve decided to invest in “Best Power Banks for Your iPhone” but you don’t know which is best for you. How do you choose best power bank for iPhone?
There are allots of power banks options available in the market, and its difficult to choose in which one you can trust.
After complete research and study and after using Power banks for IPhone I am compiling list of 9 Best Power Banks for Your iPhone With complete pros and cons. So you can easily pick best one for your self.
9 Best Power Banks / Portable Chargers For IPhone
When you’re on the go and need to keep your iPhone charged but you don’t have access to an outlet, you should always have a power bank to rely on. A good power bank can ensure that your phone stays charged as long as you do, and it can also give you peace of mind in case of an emergency where you need to use your phone immediately, but it isn’t charged up yet. With the number of power banks on the market today, how do you know which one to get?
Mobile devices are becoming increasingly common in today’s society. As they become more and more central to our lives, we need to recharge them frequently. Many businesses offer portable power banks that allow you to charge your mobile device in a pinch; however, some charge quickly while others take forever. To help with your purchasing decision, we’ve compiled a list of what we believe are some of the Best Power Banks for Your iPhone options available on the market today.
1. Anker PowerCore.
The Anker brand has become synonymous with quality battery packs, and their huge number of positive reviews are no accident. The PowerCore’s most significant feature is its size; it’s much smaller than competing models but still manages to pack in a huge 21.75 watt-hours of energy capacity. That kind of energy density means you can charge your iPhone at least five times before needing to recharge your power bank, giving it a great advantage over its competitors. It also comes with an 18-month warranty and 24/7 customer service. If you want a reliable, high-capacity power bank that won’t break your budget, look no further than Anker’s PowerCore 20100.
- Anker’s 20,100mAh power bank is among their most popular portable chargers on Amazon.
- It features two USB ports (5V-2.4A and 5V-1A) and boasts a battery that can fully charge an iPhone seven times over or a Galaxy S7 almost three times. Plus, it only weighs 1 pound.
- The biggest complaint about Anker is that it tends to oversell itself, which isn’t necessarily bad.
- If you have a phone with a large battery, chances are you won’t need an external one. But if you’re on your way out of town or want extra juice, make sure your phone doesn’t die during your hike.
2. Jackery Bolt 5000.
Many factors go into picking out a power bank, including price, capacity, and portability. Some people might need a high-capacity power bank that can charge their smartphone multiple times before recharging itself. Other people might only need a small power bank that easily fits in their pocket or purse.
Whichever type of power bank you choose to use with your iPhone or iPad, it’s important to ensure it will work properly with your device. Not all USB cables are created equal, so it’s important to check whether your power bank comes with a cable before buying one. If not, you should buy one separately so that you don’t have any issues charging your devices later down the road.
- The Jackery Bolt 5000 is a great power bank to carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack.
- It weighs less than 6 ounces and measures just 3 x 2 x 0.7 inches, making it one of the smallest portable chargers available today.
- This makes it great to use as an emergency phone charger because you can pop it into any bag and not even notice that you have it with you.
- It’s lightweight, but that comes at a cost.
- Its 5000mAh battery cannot power your iPhone for very long, even on low-power mode.
3. Etekcity Ultrapower 10000.
First up is a portable charger from Etekcity that offers 10000mAh at 4.8A charging speed. While it’s not as powerful as some of our other picks, it will easily get your phone through a full day of use and has a low cost of $14.99 on Amazon. We also like its LED flashlight feature, which can come in handy if you ever need one.
It comes with an 18-month warranty and is available in black or white. You can purchase it here. This particular power bank does not have pass-through charging capabilities (meaning you cannot charge it while simultaneously using its power to charge your device), but most models don’t these days.
The Etekcity Ultrapower 10000 is an ultra-versatile power bank. Four ports are on it, including one dual-port that outputs 2.4A to a single device and two 1A ports. This ensures you’ll be able to charge multiple devices simultaneously or get some extra juice in a hurry by using both high output ports at once.
- The Etekcity Ultrapower 10000 mAh power bank has a high capacity of 10000 mAh.
- It can charge multiple devices simultaneously and has dual ports that can output at 1 amp and 2.1 amps each.
- This is important because you want to ensure your device gets charged as quickly as possible.
- This power bank is extremely lightweight, weighing in at just 6 ounces, which makes it easy to carry around with you wherever you go.
4. RavPower Luster Mini 3350mAh.
When your smartphone’s dying, a few extra percentage points can make all the difference. The RavPower Luster Mini 3350mAh power bank packs 3,350mAh of juice into a small package, enough to recharge an iPhone 6 from 0 percent to 100 percent once. It also features two USB ports so that you can charge more than one device at a time. The downside: It’s expensive and doesn’t have as much capacity as other power banks we tested. But it might be worth it if you want something easy to carry around in your pocket or purse.
- Most portable chargers are great for one or two recharges, but with a battery of 5000mAh and 5V/2A maximum output, you can recharge your phone up to 3.5 times on a single charge.
- The RavPower Luster Mini 3350mAh power bank is also pretty compact at 6.99 x 2.95 x 0.88 inches, so it’s easy to slip into your bag without adding much weight or bulk.
5. RAVPower Deluxe 13000mAh.
With a lightweight, portable and powerful, RAVPower’s Deluxe 13000mAh power bank boasts two USB ports for simultaneously charging your devices. It also comes with an LED flashlight feature and a handy LCD screen to indicate the remaining charge capacity.
The sleek design means you can easily slip it into your pocket or bag when you’re on the go. This model is compatible with most smartphones, including Apple products like iPhones and iPads. It offers 2A input/output for rapid charging of your mobile device.
- You can charge your iPhone with a fast-charging station.
- These charging stations offer faster speed than traditional chargers and are easy to use.
- You plug in your device, and you’ll start seeing results within minutes.
- The RavPower Luster Mini 3350mAh is one of these devices that will help you get more out of your phone.
- It has a built-in LED flashlight, so it’s also great for emergencies.
It’s super frustrating to get just 10 or 15 percent of battery left before your phone tells you it’s out of juice.
- To avoid being tethered to a power outlet all day or having your work call go straight to voicemail because your battery ran out while you were stuck in traffic, it’s good to have a power bank handy.
6. Zendure A8 12000mAh .
If you use your iPhone while it’s charging, it’s essential to use a power bank that can charge quickly. The Zendure A8 has one of the highest mAh ratings on our list (12000mAh), so you won’t have to charge your device as often if you can get a full battery in just one or two hours.
It also features pass-through charging, which means you can plug your phone into it and then plug the power bank into an outlet without worrying about whether your phone will drain its battery before reaching 100%. It’s also available in multiple colors and comes with a built-in flashlight.
- It has an efficient charging cycle and is compatible with almost all devices.
- It has a portable design with other useful accessories such as multiple connectors, ports, and cables.
- Zendure A8 is durable, portable, and affordable. If you want to enjoy your camping trips without worrying about running out of charge on your devices, it’s a good buy.
- Zendure’s A8 12000mAh power bank has a lot going for it.
- If you need a lightweight device, it weighs only 11 ounces, making it easy to pack.
- If you want an ultra-durable design that’s splash-proof and shockproof, look no further.
7. Choetech 22000mAh .
Choetech, which has become one of my favorite companies over recent years, continues to impress me with its power bank line-up. I’ve written about a few of their products in previous articles. Still, today I wanted to focus on their 22000mAh capacity Power Bank a very impressive device with many features and charging capabilities.
And that’s exactly what makes it so attractive to me. It is designed to work well with your mobile devices while also being a great portable charger for when you’re out and about. It comes equipped with two USB ports (one 2A/5V output port and one 1A/5V output port) and an LED flashlight (which can be used as an SOS light).
- The first thing to notice about Choetech’s power bank is its excellent build quality.
- It’s made with an aluminum exterior and a hard-plastic interior, so it should be able to take a beating while protecting your phone.
- While it’s one of our favorites, there are a few things to keep in mind with Choetech’s latest offering.
- For starters, it has one of the biggest capacities around, which means you could charge a dozen iPhones and still have juice left over, but it also means that it will be difficult to travel with if you don’t want to bring an additional bag or case.
8. Aukey 20000mAh .
The Aukey 20000mAh power bank offers a massive battery, but it’s not one of our favorites. It is well-built, but it didn’t charge as quickly as other models we tested, and its unique square shape makes it less comfortable to hold. But this is a great choice if you need lots of power and don’t mind paying a little extra.
For about $50 more, you can get the Anker PowerCore 20100 with Quick Charge 3.0, which recharges your phone much faster than most competitors. And unlike some of our other picks, it comes with a Micro USB cable and an Apple Lightning cable.
- When it comes to overall value, Aukey’s 20000mAh power bank provides a big bang for your buck.
- This model is very similar to Anker’s 20000mAh offering in terms of design and ease of use, but it offers many faster-charging speeds via its dual-port output.
- Both ports support Quick Charge 3.0, which will make short work of juicing up even your most power-hungry devices.
- If you’re going to be near an outlet, Aukey’s charger does offer extra capacity over Anker’s 18000mAh model.
- However, it comes at a price: a slower charge rate of about 5V/2A vs.
9. EasyAcc Monster 27000mAh .
The EasyAcc Monster power bank features a huge 27000mAh battery that can fully charge an iPhone 6s Plus up to eight times. If you’re not using your power bank daily, make sure to store it in a cool and dry location so that it remains at optimum performance.
A common misconception is that you should leave your power bank plugged into its charger; instead, keep it topped off as needed with easy charging.
- The Aukey 20000mAh power bank is an excellent option if you need a lot of power and want something that can hold a charge.
- It’s also fairly affordable compared to other similar products on the market. I don’t like the only thing about it is that you have to press a button before it charges your device, which I find inconvenient.
- It can be difficult to find a comfortable way to hold and use 20000mAh.
- Also, it can take up quite a bit of space in your backpack or purse.
- There’s no fold-out plug, which means that it might not be compatible with all electronics.
When all you’re looking to do is charge up your phone while running low on battery, a small, lightweight power bank can be your best friend. There are several power banks for iPhones out there, so make sure you find one that can give you enough juice to last through whatever situation you find yourself in. Consider whether a portable charger works well with your lifestyle before buying one of these devices.
If you don’t need something super powerful and want something to keep your phone going until you get home or back to an outlet, then a smaller power bank might be right for you. If you often travel or have long days where finding an outlet may not be possible, a larger portable charger may be more suitable.
I hope so after reading this complete article you can easily choose the Best Power Banks for Your iPhone Thanks for reading this article.